Jewelry Care and Repairs
Fine jewelry is delicate and should be handled with care - please follow these instructions to ensure your jewelry lasts a lifetime:
- Take off your fine jewelry before bathing, using perfume, applying lotions or creams, or washing the dishes
- Always remove your jewelry before engaging in any activities that may cause it physical damage, such as exercising or doing housework.
- Avoid exposing your jewelry to chemicals like chlorine or bleach, which can discolor gold and damage gemstones and diamonds. Similarly, also avoid exposure to harsh abrasives or solvents.
- Before going to bed, place each piece separately on a soft, flat surface (or a separate compartment of a jewelry box) to prevent entangling and scratches.
- To clean your fine jewelry, gently scrub each piece using a soft toothbrush with warm water and a bit of mild dish soap.
- Regularly check your jewelry for loose stones or damaged clasps and, if found, visit a professional jeweler for repair to prevent further damage or loss.
To inquire about having an item from Daphna Simon repaired, please contact us. In your message, include your name and contact information, a description of what needs to be repaired, photos of the damage, and a proof of purchase. If we're able to make the repair, we'll give you instructions for shipping the item to us and any other necessary steps. Repairs usually take around 6 weeks (depending on what needs to be done), and we'll let you know when your item has been shipped back to you, along with a tracking number. Note that repairs are subject to shipping charges. We reserve the right to decline requests for unreasonable repairs, exchanges, or returns.
This policy only applies to purchases made at daphnasimon.com. For pieces purchased elsewhere, any repairs should be processed through the retailer the piece was originally purchased from.